Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bryce's special day!







Bryce recently started potty training and has done very well. He will come and ask me to get on the potty (his being the fisher price frog potty he picked out at babies-r-us), grab a book to read while on the potty, and say "all done". His rewards for going on the potty are stickers. I thought today I would reward him with having him help me bake some cookies. As he was helping me put the chocolate malted milk cookies on the tray he decided to try a bite out of a few of the unbaked cookies (no worries...they were egg free!) and then put them back on the tray to bake. He also helped me sprinkle the powdered sugar on top and taste test one when they were finished....the result...Bryce felt very proud of himself both for going potty and baking cookies all by himself...he even cheered and clapped for himself :)

No comments: