Sunday, September 23, 2012

Making us laugh...

Bryce is always making us laugh by the things he does or says.  He is quite the character and we never know what he will say or do next!  On one morning shopping trip I told Bryce we were headed to Kohl's to get him some new sneakers.  I got the boys in the van and we pulled in the parking space and Bryce got a worried look on his face and said, "mom, I'm going the bathroom in my pants!"  I said, "no, hold it there is a bathroom in kohls, we will go straight there so you can go"  He said okay and we hurriedly made our way to the back of the store where the restroom is.  He went for a total of 2 seconds and I said "that's it, that was the big emergency"  he said, "that's it!"  We stepped out of the bathrooms and Bryce said, "oh, mom look at that, we're right by the toys now, we might as well stop and look"  I then realized I had been outsmarted by a soon to be 4 year old who has an incredible memory and excellent planning skills :)  If I could only share all the funny bryce stories I have...

No comments: